Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re: A little higher...

EDIT: I realized a day after posting that I had linked to the wrong video. The first link now goes to the video I had meant to put here in the first place. The one I did link to yesterday is still here, now labelled 'Review'.

Just an update on this post. (You can follow the link, or just scroll down) There are a couple things on YouTube that seem to work as well. Two that work very well are:

  • The Surefire Pen Demo - I kind of wonder why this needed to be made. It's not really a product that needs to be demonstrated. Are we all that simple that we can't figure out how to operate a pen on our own? I'm not mad, though. Instead, I've got this weird kind of feeling again...

  • The Surefire Pen Review - A much longer video, but at least it's somewhat more informative. Still seems to give me that weird feeling...

  • SureFire Flashlight Demo - About the same feeling as before. It's a video that never needed to be made, yet watching it brings me joy. Inexplicable, but the serenity is undeniable.


Again, if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about and can clue me in to what's happening, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment