Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's 9am in Stockholm

It's been a week, so I figure I should at least post something here.

First off, PT's still going strong. I actually managed to stay on schedule for the past week or so. The Zed Word is starting to wind down, and I'm not sure yet what the next chapter is going to be, so I might miss a week once this story arc is over.

Second, a plea for assistance: If you like this blog, and have a blog or website of your own, please link to me somewhere. I still have a Google rank of absolute zero, which means if I hope to have a steady income, I'll have to, 1) Go back to Price Chopper and beg for more hours, B) Seriously increase traffic here, 4) Do both of those things, or 6) Learn how to count.
(Of course, if you have a site in need of traffic, I'll gladly link to you as well. That sidebar's not just there for gratuitous google ads, after all)

Third, I'm slipping back into the old insomniac habit again. I'm typing this up at 4:30am presently. As much as I love the night, I should probably get back to a normal rhythm. Luckily, I found an easy way to reset my biological clock, should the need arise: around 8pm, take the maximum recommended dosage of allergy meds and Tylenol PM. Then go straight to bed. I'll be in a medicated coma by 9 o'clock, or maybe 10 at the latest. Sleep a straight 12 hours, then wake up at 9am the next day feeling like a million bucks. Of course, if I don't take enough meds, it won't knock me out quickly enough, but if I take too many, there's a chance I won't wake up at all. It's a ballancing act, you see.

Alright, that about does it for now. My next post will probably be another sponsorship deal, assuming I can find one. Otherwise, I might just rant about random crap as usual. Until then, stay loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment