Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey

This is the part where most people would apologize for not posting more often. But you know what? Fuck that. Fuck you readers, with your sense of internet entitlement. I've had a lot of classwork to do lately, I've been driving back and forth between Oswego and Burnt Hills almost every weekend, I'm still trying to run a paranormal club here, and besides all that, I really haven't had anything worthwhile to write about.

Okay, I will say this: I bought a domain name for this site. Try visiting http://danmayerisgodblog.com to see if it's working yet. I doubt I'll renew it after this year since no one reads this anyway, but if people like having a slightly easier way to get here, then maybe I'll shell out for it again next year.

Also, I've started making a little progress with a certain project I've been working on. Not much, but it's something. I'm hoping I'll have it off to a decent start once this semester is over. In the meantime, here's an awesome cat:

No comments:

Post a Comment