Monday, January 15, 2007

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

I don't know what it is, but I think the act of going on vacation must have drastic effects on the space-time continuum. How else can you explain how an entire month can go by so fucking fast? I swear, I feel like I wasn't home more than a few hours, and I'm already back in school. As soon as I woke up this morning, all I could think was "God, I need a vacation."

So, I guess that's what I'm doing now. My vacation isn't over yet. I'm just taking a vacation from my vacation. So, really, I'm just back in school trying not to think about the fact that I have Calculus II tomorrow. Ugh, I think I'm getting tired just typing about it.

Anyway, I'm hoping that the fact that I'm on vacation from my vacation will help things along. Since time passes unnaturally fast on vacation, it must zoom by on a vacation squared. Hell, maybe it's already moving faster. I'll bet that by the time I'm done typing this, it will already be spring break.

...

Fuck. Guess not. How much longer 'til spring break? I really need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment