Monday, March 05, 2007

Procrastinating

I don't know why, but I seem to have a knack for avoiding anything resembling work. Meanwhile, I seem to have taken time wasting to a new level. I've had days lately where I spend up to 30 minutes just staring at the computer screen. No, not surfing the web, just staring blankly at the screen. And yet, I would rather space out and lose huge chunks of time doing literally nothing than spend time doing work. I don't know, maybe if I didn't have a burning hatred for all of my classes this semester, it would be easier to focus. However, as it is, all of the classes I'm taking right now are retarded crap that I will never need to know for the rest of my life, and my brain is pissed off because it doesn't want to accept any more useless information. Believe me, I've memorized enough useless crap for ten lifetimes. For once, I'd like to learn about something I might actually give a flying fuck about.

Other news: I may be producing a serial novel soon. It might not happen, but I'm hoping it will, in some capacity or another. I've already started looking for a decent host site. I'd host it here, but no one reads this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment