Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Re: So how's things?

Wass been up on your side of the world?

---

Whole lot of nothing. Funny story, though. That payperpost thing I use on my blog had a 1-day offer going today. I could've made $50 in about three minutes, but I can't make a post unless I had a non-sponsored original post first, and my writer gene is totally blocked. So, kinda bummed about that.

Oh, and I'm starting new meds. So, I might be a little more psycho than usual for the next couple weeks. Or might do one of my disappearing acts for a while. Or maybe nothing will really change. Who knows.

Also, I haven't touched it in a few days, but I started another novel. It's kind of a shift in styles for me. It's still my usual action-comedy schmere, but no sci-fi, and I'm writing it in first-person perspective for a change. I've got a good feeling about this one.

...Hey, I think I just got a new blog post. Thanks, dude. You just inadvertently helped me out. Peace.

---

Update:
I just discovered that, in the time it took me to write this post, I missed a shot at an easy $500. Yeah. Just shoot me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment