Saturday, April 26, 2008

Anyone wanna make a movie?

I have a little movie project in the works at the moment. To sum it up, it's kind of a mockumentary comedy film about a fictional county in America that secedes from the US and becomes it's own nation, run by an eccentric dictator and his team of advisors and military personnel. It's sort of The Office meets The Last King of Scotland, if you can picture that.

Anyway, aside from my lack of decent camera equipment and a location to shoot, I need people to be in the movie. Speaking parts, extras, crew, etc. I'm planning on playing the 'dictator', but I still need people to be the interviewer, everyone on my staff, the military guys, and random civilians.

So, yeah. If anybody is interested, post here or on Facebook, or just email me. If enough people are interested in doing it, I might actually go buy the equipment and get this thing off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment