Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit, people like me

Okay, so I guess I can stop feeling sorry for myself. I've pretty well gotten back on track academically, aside from a pending makeup test and some programming assignments I have to finish up. I seem to be on schedule to graduate in May, provided I pass my classes this semester. If I don't, I might just choose to take a break in the spring, but right now things are looking pretty good.

My only real problem at this point is my apparent inability to get that webcomic off the ground. I downloaded the software, I have scripts planned out, but I never seem to get around to drawing anything. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll make it happen this week, but I get the feeling I won't be ready to launch the website by the end of the year. So, that has me a little bummed.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll check in with more info whenever. Peace and love, you crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment