Friday, August 29, 2014

Another one of these rants

For whatever reason, I felt like rambling about the terrible situation in the town of Ferguson, the poor young man who was shot and the whirlwind of drama surrounding the event. I threw this together and made a token attempt to edit some of the noise out. My points are a bit meandering, and it's not very funny, but here you go.

This is not a reflection of what the actual podcast will be like, it's just something I did for fun. The actual podcast will be of higher production quality and better arranged.



(If you're unable to play the audio from the widget above, follow this link instead: https://soundcloud.com/fourthirteen/82714-ferguson-rant)

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed. I'm not the best at talking, so I felt some practice was in order.

    ReplyDelete