Tuesday, May 09, 2006

End of Semester Odds and Ends

It's been a little while since my last post. I've been busy with end-of-the-semester college stuff, and I haven't thought of much to talk about. Really, I've been drawing a complete blank. Lack of sleep, maybe. I did have a cool idea I wanted to mention, but I'm afraid someone will try to steal it and take credit for it. Well, I don't have anything big to talk about this time, so here's just a few little odds and ends to keep my legions of adoring fans going.

In the news world, scientists found a way to make water run uphill. Read about it. Really, that's very cool and all, but was there a point to it? Why do we need water to run uphill? Don't you science guys have something better to do, like cure a disease or find a new energy source or something? Oh, and some guy set a world record for typing numbers. Glad to see he's using his time efficiently as well.

If you haven't heard yet, I beat God of War on God Mode. I am now playing through Spartan Mode with Tycoonius(low defense) because God Mode just wasn't hard enough. Once I have done that, you will all bow down before my awesome power. In fact, feel free to start doing it now.

And speaking of bloodshed, anyone who enjoys violent internet flash games needs to check out Samurai Kittens. It is quite sick, but rather fun once you get the hang of the controls, and by playing you could possibly win a Samurai 7 DVD box set. I've never seen the show, but come on. It's a free DVD box set, and you win it for wasting time killing kittens. Who can pass that up?

Well, that's about it for now. Sometime soon I'm going to post more of my collection of cool links, and maybe some more news stories while I'm at it. I still have that book I'm writing, but I've had writer's block for about seven months, so I don't know if that will ever be published. So, hopefully I'll have something cool to talk about soon. Until then, keep worshiping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment