Thursday, December 21, 2006

Late Post

I actually wrote this last Saturday, but didn't get around to posting it until now. I'm not sure why.

Just watched Dead and Deader on Sci-fi. I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's definitely not your typical zombie movie, and the fact that it stars the guy who hosted Ripley's Believe It or Not is a plus. Honestly, before Dead and Deader, I didn't even know he was an actor. Go figure.

I just have one burning question: how many pop culture references can you possibly fit into one movie? Seriously, next time it's on, watch it and try to keep track. I guarantee you'll lose count in the first hour if you don't have one of those little clicker things.

Seriously, she used to bullseye womp rats in her T-16 back home? It's like they're trying to set a record or something. Hell, the movie will probably be featured on Ripley's Believe It or Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment