Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I think the weather is screwing with my brain. I'm pretty sure this past week was one of the hottest on record. I don't follow the weather forecasts, so I'll just assume it was around 110 degrees with 105% humidity.

Seriously, when it gets as hot as it's been this past weekend, I literally can't think. I think the heat actually interferes with my enzyme activity, and my neurons can't produce neurotransmitters properly, effectively shutting down my brain and making it impossible to process a thought more complex than, "Fuck, it's hot!"

On the bright side, staying inside with the AC on yesterday seemed to help my brain work better. I got a little work done on that novel of mine. It was only a couple pages, but that's more than I did through the whole month of June, so I'm fairly proud of myself. It's amazing what I can accomplish when I shut the damn tv off.

Oh, and I bought an immortality ring off the internet. Yet more proof that I can be talked into anything.

That's all for now, blogosphereans. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment