Friday, July 04, 2008

#3: No Number 3 - Writer Has Tuberculosis

Anyone else watch Letterman? Again, sorry for the lack of updates. I've had kind of a busy week.

I had my meeting with the SUNYIT people. It looks like I'm in, barring some unforseen incident. So, I'm back in school in the fall. I'm just bursting with excitement.

Also, as they said they would, my superiors at the meals delivery job have started calling me for additional days. A lot. It's funny to think that just last week I was working one day a week. Next week, I have six days in a row. I guess that's why they call it 'work', right?

I've still been playing Rogue Galaxy in my spare time. Now I know why I took a break from playing it. Like many RPGs before it, this game threatens to swallow up my very being like some kind of gaming black hole. Yesterday, I played for about 11 hours solid. After that amount of time, even the characters in the game were saying, "Wow, you've been playing forever. Why don't you call it a day?" (I wish I were joking, but that is 100% true. I guess Kisala knows more about time management than I do).

I bought some more music while I was out. Aerosmith's "Devil's Got A New Disguise", and some classic Bon Jovi. It's a shame my hair's too short to effectively headbang anymore.

Oh, that reminds me: I got a haircut. It's now very short and greasy (just like me). It's kind of funny how a trim and a little gel can make me look years older. Anyway, I'll have photos/video of that later. I'm signing off now. Toodles~<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment