Friday, July 25, 2008

Rant: You Know What I Hate?

The weather.

It's been even more schizophrenic than usual. All week, it's been hopping back and forth between hot as hell and miserable shit rain. I mean, I don't mind a little rain, but we're talking buckets of rain. Watching it sheet off the roof into the gutters, it's like God left the bathtub running and it's spilling out all over the place. Plus, the floor-rattling thunder with bolts of lighting that illuminate the entire sky doesn't help the atmosphere much.

Meanwhile, I have no idea what to do with my car windows. If I leave them down when it's hot out, the interior ends up soaking wet. But if I leave them up, then the inside of the car gets hot enough to bake a tray of brownies. And when it switches from one to the other in a matter of hours, I really have no chance of guessing right.

So yeah, that's what's getting on my nerves lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment