Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Re: Re: Craig Ferguson's Snake Cup

Okay, apparently I've angered a great many people with what I said a little while ago about Craig's new cup. Look, to clarify, I'm not against the cup itself. Honestly, I do wish I had one of my own. But then, I have a black chalice with diamonds on it, so it's hard to get exceedingly envious of others' drinking containers.

Anyway, just to clear the air, I want everyone to know that I accept and in fact have come to like the rattlesnake cup. My only real qualm was with the amount of time spent talking about it. I mean, sure, it's unusual for a talk show host to have a cup like that, but is that really the most remarkable thing guests encounter when visiting Craig on the set? Wouldn't you think the Salvador Dali picture and dancing monkeys would be the more surprising features of this program?

Well, I just hope everyone can set their minds at ease now about this whole fiasco. Frankly, I'm amazed people comment on this blog at all. I mean, come on. You're writing comments here? Why, so they can be read by all 3 people who follow this thing? You'd accomplish basically the same effect by writing an angry letter and throwing it in the garbage. Of course, that approach has the advantage of not making you sound like a psycho on the Internet. I'm not judging you, I'm just saying...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    It is extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:21 PM

    It is very interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:19 PM

    It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:40 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read stories like that. Just add some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:29 AM

    It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

    ReplyDelete