Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What do you want to see in the test pilot?

Well, I'm thinking about working on a test pilot for that Comedy Central contest, but I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with it. I was thinking some kind of reality show, only it would be a real reality show, not the crappy fake kind. I'm talking unscripted. So, I want to hear some suggestions as to what kind of stuff you, the good people of the internet, would like to see on TV, or at least on ifilm.com during the contest period.

Keep in mind the pilot has to be between 1 and 5 minutes, so I can't do anything too elaborate. Just give me something simple like "do a parody of When Harry Met Sally," or "just talk about stuff like on the blog," or "dude, I wanna see u dropkick someone." I threw that in because I would like to missile dropkick some poor sap, but will only do it by request. Tell me what you think. The power to change television forever is in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment