Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bleargh: More Ramblings

I'm having one of those "off" days. I thought maybe a little typing would make me feel better.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the weather. Today's another cold, rainy miserable day. That always seems to drown whatever positive spirits I had. It sucks, because I have a class to get to in a little while, and another later on, but I just hate the thought of having to go back out in that crap.

Note to self: Consider studying abroad. Specifically, someplace with a warm dry climate. Either that, or take up more summer classes, because this late fall and winter stuff is garbage.

Also, if they ever perfect the land hovercraft and make it energy efficient, I'll be signing up for one the first chance I get. It'd be good for crap weather like this.

I'd been thinking about learning to use rollerblades or something to get around faster, but that would take a while. What's worse, the trip from my dorm to class is all downhill. Odds are I'd go flying right past my building into a tree or something. George of the Jungle flashbacks abound.

And, of course, it wouldn't go so well in the rain. Though I'll admit the thought of blading downhill, spraying water in all directions, until the windshear on my umbrella finally became sufficient to lift me straight up into the air and send me soaring clear over Route 9 does almost bring a smile to my face.

Note to self: Try that sometime. Or better yet, get someone more gullible than myself to try it, and videotape the proceedings. I smell a money-maker. Or at least a top-viewed on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment