Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rainy Days and Thursdays

Not much to talk about today. It's a rainy, crappy day. It's cold, windy, and soaking wet. I really don't want to go back outside, but I have to for class. Plus, I kind of need food.

Good news: The issues with my debit card seem to have been resolved. So, at least I'll actually have the means to buy food now. That's kind of important.

Other good news: I think I actually did okay on my test in Doc. Film class, so I probably won't be finishing the semester with a D.

Bad news: The whole cyborg integration thing isn't quite working out yet. I still can't get my sleep cycle set. Despite my efforts to reset my biological clock, I still seem to have constant insomnia all night. Anyway, I'm going to try that warm milk thing and see if that helps. I'd like to get into a Da Vinci cycle eventually, but one step at a time, right?

Also, a message for Schunk: I don't know what you and Vinny are up to, but Survivor Series is this Sunday. We'd better be watching it. Granted, I haven't watched wrestling in weeks, but still... Dude, it's Survivor Series. I can't miss it again.

So, can I expect a ride to Vinny's, or do I have to find the place myself? You know my AIM and my cell number: Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment