Monday, November 26, 2007

Notes to Self

Just going through these here so I can throw out all those annoying sticky notes. Most of these relate to my whole cyborg plan.


  • Do the laundry tomorrow. That stuff has been sitting there way too long. Plus, it's cold in my room, and I'm running out of crappy sweatshirts.

  • Mention Schunk so he'll actually read this.

  • Chew Schunk out for not inviting me to watch Survivor Series with him and his gang.

  • Shave. A little stubble is okay, but I'm starting to scare the children.

  • Learn to rollerblade. Rollerblading has all the benefits of walking, but with the added benefit of getting there faster. The only downside is that zipping around a college campus on rollerblades makes you look like a douche.

  • Get a trampoline. It's great exercise without being too strenuous. The negative effects, however, are the same as above.

  • Sweep the floor. Seriously, it's gottten out of hand. The dust bunnies have started to build an intelligent civilization under my desk. That's bound to make my allergies act up. Besides, as a card-carrying American citizen and representative for white people everywhere, when I'm faced with a budding civilization, it's my duty to either take their land and wipe them out completely, or subjugate and exploit them for my own selfish gains.



That's all for now. I'll post more when I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment