Monday, February 02, 2009

Re: Facebook Ads

What is with these IQ test ads? Do they really expect me to believe that Barrack Obama and Randy Orton have the same IQ? What does that say about their online IQ tests, I wonder...

Also, to all the dating sites that want my business: Okay, I get it. I'm single; there are singles sites on the web that could change that. I don't care. Stop trying to make me feel about myself just because I don't want to ruin two people's lives at once by getting involved with someone. Even if I was looking right now, why would I go to Christian/Gothic/Asian/Nerdy/Black/Over-50 specific singles sites? What kind of sick perv do you think I am? It's probably nothing compared to the sick perv I actually am, but it's still a little insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment