Sunday, April 23, 2006

Reason #219 Why I Don't Drink



An aquaintance of mine, whose name I will not mention to protect his privacy, came back to the dorm after a night of partying. Then, for reasons unknown to me, he went in the bathroom, and had this notion that he could probably break the sink off the wall. Well, as you can see, he was right. This picture was taken today. I couldn't get a picture last night because the pipes were still spraying water all over the place, and the bathroom was too flooded to even get in. Not only the bathroom, but the hallway, the staircase, and Keith's room next door were totally flooded with water.



He also somehow managed to break this other sink over here. How he did that is a mystery that I doubt we will ever discover the answer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment