Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Testing...Testing...1,2,3,4...Okay, I think it's working

This is just a first post to make sure everything's working. I'm somewhat weak in computer-fu, so this is here so I can test out the template and stuff. The post title should link back to my Foxweb page if I did it right.

A few things that need to be addressed while I'm here:

1. Yes, I am insane. There's nothing more that needs to be said on that matter.

2. I'm still going to have my radio show (check the links on the sidebar) for the rest of this year on Wednesdays at 4:00pm EST. I'm not sure if I'll continue it next year or not. It's really all a question of whether I have schedule conflicts, and whether that $@#&%* Mat Taylor has been fired. I'm sure he's really a great guy once you get to know him, but as far as his job at WMAR is concerned, he has roughly the same qualifications as a sack of mulch.

3. My old web page is still up on Foxweb (also linked in the sidebar). I'm probably going to transfer most of the good stuff from there to this blog at some point. Once that's done, the old page might get deleted, but I might still leave it up for awhile with a link to here so no one gets lost.

4. Why the hell isn't Comic Sans MS a font option? Seriously, I'm contacting the Blogger staff about this.

Well, that's about it for now. I hope to have plenty of entertaining stuff on the way soon, so tell your friends about this blog so I can become a quasi-internet celebrity and make oodles of cash from advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment