Saturday, September 23, 2006

Things 3: Revenge of the Things

Thing 8:

http://www.grasshopper.com/mind-games/brain-yoga/

Entrainment. Is it for real? I really have no clue. I downloaded the Digital Expresso track from grasshopper a while ago. The first time I tried it, I saw a significant difference, but I think I built up a tolerance to it. I haven't tried the newest one yet, which is called Brain Yoga. It's 30 minutes, so I suppose it must be pretty intense. I listened to a brief clip, and it sounded kind of cool, though I don't know if I'd be able to sit through it for 30 minutes in total silence.

Thing 9:

Spongebob Squarepants is messed up. It's supposed to be a kids' show, but a lot of those jokes would go over little kids' heads. Plus, there was that one episode where Spongebob and Patrick went on a panty raid with Mr. Krabs. Not exactly G-rated material in my opinion. Especially considering they went to Mr. Krabs' mother's house without telling him, which just screams creepy old lady fetish. Which brings me to my next point:

Thing 10:

Spongebob and Patrick are not gay. They're just really close friends. Same goes for Sam and Frodo from Lord of the Rings. It's sad that our society has degenerated to the point that 2 guys can't be that close without being assumed to be gay. I for one am secure in my sexuality.

Brief tangent story: At the end of last semester, my arch-nemesis and I knew we wouldn't see each other for months, so before parting ways, we shared a purely heterosexual hug. I'm sure it looked gay as hell, especially considering that it lasted like 30 seconds, but I don't care. I'm straight, he's straight. Anyone who says otherwise is either just really ignorant or a homophobe.

Thing 11:

Schunk, if you're reading this, I just want to make sure. You are straight, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment