Friday, November 03, 2006

Stuff

I was planning on writing some stuff about Halloween, but haven't thought up anything really good yet. I'm sure I'll get around to it at some point.

Which reminds me: I might be dying. It could just be a false alarm, but I might have meningitis, so it's possible I'm going to die. I'm going to see about going to the health services offices in the morning, but I don't know how fast this stuff goes. I could be dead by then. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to anyone who found my meager existence to be in any way worthwhile. I don't want to get all mushy on you, but I'll miss you guys. I just figure I should say my goodbyes in case I'm dead soon.

I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically. I want you to know that I was rooting for you. Know that. Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us darling. I'm sorry... Will... nice hat. Friends... This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you...

*backs up and trips over ledge*

No comments:

Post a Comment