Thursday, February 08, 2007

YouTube Commentors

Can someone please tell me why it's so hard to find someone who wants to make an intelligent comment on a video? Why must everyone use that space to bitch and whine and insult each other just because they have differing opinions? I commented on this TNA video, and frankly I wish I hadn't. It's pretty hard to avoid sinking to their level. Just reading that shit can actually reduce your IQ by a dozen points.

I've concluded that the comments sections on YouTube videos really aren't for comments on the video. They're apparently there just so people who watch the video can throw feces at each other and act like complete idiots. I hate sharing cyberspace with these people, and when someone invents a way to electroshock people over the internet, I'll be one of the first ones to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment