Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gay Guys Find Me Sexy

Just throwin' it out there.

For those not in the know, I don't swing that way. I likes me the ladies. But, I'm very open-minded and accepting of my fellow man. Plus, it's a nice little ego boost to know somebody wants to see me naked, even if it is a dude. Besides, if he's reading this right now, I'm pretty sure Schunk is laughing so hard that Mountain Dew is spewing out of his nose.

And now, for anyone who was wondering exactly how I gleaned the above knowledge, I'll just say the following: I am unequivocally 100% straight (which is pretty impressive considering I don't know what unequivocally means). But as many of my friends know, I can be talked into just about anything. And what happens on Human Pets stays on Human Pets.

Okay, that's enough of that. Good-night, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment