Tuesday, June 10, 2008

These Are My Shoes



Be honest. They're hot, right?

Anyway, on the job front, I may have a hot new possibility. This Home Delivered Meals Program is in need of new drivers, so I'm applying there. If this works out, it'll be a pretty sweet gig, at least for a lazy guy like me. I'd just be delivering food to old people on weekends. 2 days a week, 3 hours a day. Pay is $8.50 an hour plus $0.40 per mile driven. Basically, it's the least demanding part-time job ever conceived, and at the same time, better paying than anything I've ever done.

Gaming-wise, I picked up Rogue Galaxy again. I believe I talked about the merits of this game a while ago. I had gotten stuck on a particularly vicious boss battle (one on one fight, Deego vs. Gale), and decided to take a break, but now I'm back at it. I beat the boss and have moved on in the story. I also discovered yet another merit this game has: bug collecting. It's a little optional sidequest that is basically a simplified version of Pokemon. I haven't tried the fights yet, but I will soon enough.

One last thing: Blogger Choice Awards are coming up. I probably have no chance in hell of winning anything, but a guy can dream, right? And anyway, there's always next year.

3 comments:

  1. Man, your shoes look whacked! I am not trying to be your Momma or anything but I hope you did not pay much for them.

    No offense man but you could walk by a construction site where workers are painting stuff to get the same effect on the shoes! Lol!

    Bookmarked your blog coz I dislike your shoes! *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were on sale for $9. I'm not an idiot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Way to go, man!

    ReplyDelete