Thursday, June 05, 2008

"Honest" Mechanics

Got my car back. It's running like new. My only complaint is that the gas tank was on E when I got the thing back. It was full when I dropped it off last week. Now, I understand that they have to leave the thing running a while, but twelve gallons of gas don't just burn themselves, you know. Screwy, ain't it? I'd investigate the matter further, but I just don't care that much.

I'm thinking about taking a summer writing workshop at SUNY Albany. Still no word back from SUNYIT, but I'll call them if I don't hear back soon. I really want this to work out. Aside from the fact that it's a great place, it's my only shot at getting student loan collection ninjas off my back.

Not a lot else going on today. Peace, my brothers.

~~~

UPDATE: Turns out the summer course is like $1100 for two weeks, and that's for no college credit. To get credit, you have to do the whole four weeks at $2300. Screw that.

No comments:

Post a Comment